Regional Sales Manager voor Stiga
For our client STIGA, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Regional Sales Manager to support the company in their growth perspectives.
- STIGA Group (formerly GGP Spa) is a European manufacturer and distributor of lawnmowers as well as a wide range of motorized garden tools.
- The company operates from a head office in Castelfranco (Italy) and has 12 representative offices across Europe and three manufacturing plants in Italy, Slovakia and China.
- Originally, STIGA was a Swedish brand, with a 90 year heritage of experience and branded motorized garden tools but also snowmakers, table tennis products and table hockey games.
- STIGA Group distributes and sells its products in over 70 countries around the world. In Europe they have subsidiaries in Austria, Italy, Benelux, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Russia, Spain and the UK.
- With EUR 450 million turnover and a team of 1700 people, STIGA is a solid and profitable company with the power to innovate the newest technologies and benefit from today’s market opportunities.
- The STIGA Group sells more than 1 million (petrol, electric and battery-driven) gardening machines per year, under several brands (STIGA, Alpina, Mountfield, Castelgarden and ATCO).
- From lawnmowers to hedge trimmers, all the innovative products across the STIGA Group brands take the hassle out of gardening tasks. Their tools are intelligent, robust and undergo stringent safety tests. The result is a portfolio of quality tools for any garden and any gardener.
- STIGA’s innovative approach combines ergonomics, connectivity, user interface electronics and robust engineering to create gardening tools that enhance every gardener’s experience.
- STIGA is currently looking for a new Regional Sales Manager for Zeeland, Brabant and Limburg, who will be working from the home office and will report to the Sales Director Benelux.
Key responsibilities for the Regional Sales Manager
- Create regional sales plans in alignment with business objectives;
- Develop, implement and drive sales in the southern part of the Netherlands (Zeeland, Brabant, Limburg);
- Develop and implement comprehensive regional sales plans for each new and existing customer in the assigned sales channels;
- Report on regional sales results;
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits;
- Positively contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results;
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
Background & Experience
- Education: Bachelor degree preferably in business management;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant sales management experience, including key account management;
- Solid track record of success in sales and growing a business on a larger scale;
- Hands-on experience in sales management and planning;
- Excellent track record in relationship management and relevant network;
- Good analytical and negotiation skills and the ability to interpret client and market data to make the best business decisions;
- Has shown the ability to proactively identify and effectively solve problems;
- Strong drive to continually improve performance;
- Knowledge of CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com and MS Office systems;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willingness to work from home office.
- Proactive, results-oriented and creative;
- Dynamic team player, actively driving cooperation;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Confident personality, possessing skills to support organizational activities;
- High integrity standards.
Are you interested in applying for this position or do you have any additional questions? Please send your CV together with a short motivation to Renske Velthoven, executive search associate firstname.lastname@example.org.