Lead Strategic Program Office voor Expereo
For Expereo, an innovative and rapidly growing software and connectivity company, we are looking for an entrepeneurial and strategically inclined Lead for the Strategic Program Office.
As the world’s largest managed internet SD-WAN and cloud access provider, Expereo is quickly becoming a leading player for connectivity solutions in the B2B market. With a combination of local partners all around the globe and a strong and innovative SaaS portfolio, Expereo services their clients by being their global partner for all business-critical connectivity related services. For more information, see expereo.com.
The Lead SPO role is a new role within Expereo, created to oversee programs of critical importance to the further professionalisation and growth of the company. Additionally, he or she is responsible for building the strategic capabilities of Expereo, together with the COO. The Lead SPO reports to Joris van Raak, Chief Operating Officer of Expereo.
The most important responsibilities of the Lead Strategic Program Office will be:
- Structure and lead projects to improve Expereo’s overall strategic project and program management capabilities using frameworks like OKR;
- High priority programs are currently the integration of several acquisitions and the implementation of a robust data management strategy;
- Challenge the C-suite on different issues in order to monitor (in particular) commercial/productization/GTM initiatives;
- Building the strategic capabilities of Expereo, in close collaboration with the COO;
- Support building a clear management structure to further professionalize the organization at large; structuring alignment of strategy, business objectives/goals and KPI’s;
- Challenge the business as if and work actively on new business development;
- Attend various executive meetings to keep a pulse on the business and help connect dots;
- Provide professional strategic reporting for all stakeholders (Vitruvian, Executive Board, etc.).
The ideal candidate for the position of Lead Strategic Program Office has:
- A Master’s degree, preferably with a background in Business Administration or Economy or a technology related field;
- Strong project/program management experience – this is paramount for the success of any candidate in this role;
- 5+ years of experience, preferably at a leading (strategy) consultancy;
- Experience in or good knowledge of the telecom or technology branch;
A track record in post M&A integrations is a plus;
- Shows a record of continuous professional and personal development, especially in the areas of strategy and project management (an MBA degree is a plus).
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is:
- Resourceful, practical and a mature sparring partner;
- Financially astute and has a strategic sense of vision combined with a hands-on attitude;
- Highly analytical and has a structured approach, “raw intelligence” is critical;
- Inquisitive and independent;
- Curious, entrepreneurial and flexible;
- Critical, quality driven and strategic;
- A team player and a hard worker;
- Fluent in English.
Interested? YESS, part of Boer & Croon, supports Expereo in the search and selection process for this role. If you are interested in applying, please send an email with your resume and a short motivation to Peter Vos, Head of Research (firstname.lastname@example.org).