Finance Director Benelux, Germany & Switzerland voor
For Stiga, we’re looking for a business-driven finance director to facilitate further growth in the Benelux & DACH region.
- Founded in Sweden in 1934 by Stig Hjelmquist, STIGA vaunts more than 80 years of experience in innovating consumer products. Today, STIGA is a well-known brand of lawn mowers and a wide range of powered garden equipment that is distributed in all Europe and beyond.
- Stiga is currently looking for a Regional Finance Director Benelux / Germany / Switzerland to work closely with the Managing Director to professionalise the company and facilitate further growth.
The Finance Director
- Reports hierarchically to the Region Vice President and functionally to the Senior VP CFO
- Is responsible to manage all financial and accounting activities of the Region
- Is responsible to give to the Region the financial guidance and statutory compliance requested by Group Governance
- Is responsible for the business development of the Region, in strict contact and supporting the Regional VP.
- Is responsible for the achievement of the business targets, both short and long-term, of the Region, in strict contact and supporting the Regional VP.
- Heads a team of 6 accounting and controlling employees, located in Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
- Is a member of the DACH Benelux management team
- Based in Vianen or Straelen (Germany)
Background & Experience
- Education: Master’s degree most likely in economics or finance, preferably an RC degree;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant financial management experience, of which 3-5 years of experience in comparable role in international companies;
- Well based financial and accounting knowledge & experience;
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel;
- Knowledge of transfer pricing rules, taxation principles and IFRS are preferential requirements;
- Fluency in English and preferably German.
- Proactive, results-oriented and creative:
- Dynamic team leader and player, actively driving cooperation:
- Strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal & communication skills:
- Confident personality and possess skills to support organizational activities:
- Effective communicator; manages conflicts, possess great communication skills and is a good listener:
- Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline-driven situations:
- Intellectually curious;
- High integrity standards.
YESS, a Boer & Croon company, supports Stiga in this search. Interested? Please contact us by sending an e-mail with a short motivation letter and CV to Peter Vos, Head of Research (email@example.com).