De Transformation & Restructuring Community bestaat uit tien zeer ervaren (interim) bestuurders op het gebied van Transformation & Restructuring: Mark de Haas, Jochem van Bueren, Anton van Dam, Rob Schuyt, André Hooijman, Cees den Ouden, René de Wit, Ton Christiaanse, Wilfred van der Maas en Ties de Ruyter de Wildt.
De Transformation & Restructuring Community
- uitvoeren en begeleiden van reorganisaties/herstructureringen
- herstel- en recovery projecten
- leveren van ervaren managers/bestuurders die de rol kunnen vervullen van CEO/CRO/CFO/changemanager
- doorlichting (quick scan) gericht op het in kaart brengen van markt, sterke en zwakke onderdelen, management, liquiditeit/rendement/financiering resulterend in een actieplan
- ondersteunend management en specialisten
- begeleiden van financiering/herfinanciering
- begeleiden van verkoop van onderdelen/onderneming
- juridische ondersteuning o.a. doorzak- en prepackconstructies
- herstellen vertrouwen financiers/banken
Waar nodig werken wij samen met strategieconsultants, insolventieadvocaten, M&A adviseurs, accountants of andere specialisten.
Onze opdrachtgevers zijn meestal de directie, de raad van commissarissen of de aandeelhouders.
BOER & CROON AND TRANSFORMATION
- Administrator and transition directors with years of experience in the transformation of healthcare;
- Experienced (support) team members for e.g., finance, HR, ICT, client/patient logistics and (healthcare) administration.
- Proven work style and methodology;
- More than 100 assignments within healthcare every year, including more than 20 restructures;
- Commitment to positive financial results.
- Network of more than 100 available healthcare administrators and experts;
- Close cooperation with the legal profession and the 'big four' consultants;
- Excellent business relations with the Special Management departments of all Dutch banks;
- Active members of the Dutch restructuring community.
- Statutory roles as well as project/programme management and expertise roles;
- Small teams working closely with management and staff;
- Flexible contract structures.
- Achieving operational and substantive results in both the short and long term;
- Focus on implementing, realising and ensuring that the transformation is secured.
During the intake, we discuss the extent of the transformation and the make-up of the team from Boer & Croon.
2. Analysis and planning:
First of all, we carry out an analysis of the market situation, the products and services, the liquid assets and the legal framework. The role of each stakeholder is clearly defined, and together with the client, we look at what improvements are sought and achievable. Then the objectives are determined, such as improvements in performance levels, restoring trust and optimising costs and benefits. The systems, processes and the quality of the employees are also held up to the light in order to see where there is room for improvement. We put together a team with both employees from the client and experts from Boer & Croon.
Finally, we discuss the deadline by which tangible results must be achieved. Timeframe: 2-6 weeks
The realisation of the reorganisation or transformation can take place on the basis of a statutory or programme role. The planned measures are carried out and the client receives periodic financial, operational and programme reports that focus on the objectives to be achieved, milestones, liquidities and balance sheets.
This requires full transparency on the results and any eventual sticking points.
At this stage, Boer&Croon also offers specialist support in areas such as HR, ICT, automation and in- and outsourcing.
Timeframe 6-18 months
The handover takes place following the evaluation with the stakeholders. It is very important in this last stage that the transformation is broadly supported within the organisation. This kind of transformation in healthcare is only really successful if the people on the ground are involved as much as possible, so that it has a solid basis and does not shift once the external professionals have left.
This is supplemented in most cases by a training and development programme.
Supported by proven methodologies, models and a solid network of experts, this administrator/ director takes on various tasks for the transformation. This administrator/director has great problem-solving skills and is almost exclusively involved with the transformation. This way, the permanent administrators/directors have their hands free for day-to-day operations
Are you interested in our services? Then please get in contact Jort Binnerts, Anoesjka van Aanholt or Jos Zandhuis.