Young Executive Management
Get it done! Together with you, we take on challenges and become part of your organisation. Improve, change, renew, but above all achieve. When are we successful? When we have surprised you, unburdened you and achieved the results together, within the agreed time.
That is the promise of our Young Executive Program.
Eva den Hartog
WHY A YOUNG EXECUTIVE PROFESSIONAL?
What can a young executive do for you?
- Assistance in realising projects that bring about change, improvement or renewal;
- Temporary access to top talent to direct projects or programmes;
- With brainpower, enthusiasm and positive energy;
- Shoulder to-shoulder with you and your teams to create optimal cooperation;
- Reporting to you, they are temporarily an active part of the organisation.
During these assignments, Boer & Croon's network and infrastructure are at their disposal to obtain specific knowledge, to spar with an expert by experience or to pick up knowledge from similar organisations elsewhere. They are equipped with the methods, techniques and expertise, and our senior management supervises each young executive. This is how we work systematically and methodically towards success.
BUT IN WHAT AREA?
Each young executive in our team of 50 professionals has their specific education, knowledge, work experience and ambition. We are happy to engage with you to understand your issue and look for the appropriate solution and young executive match.
- The work areas focus on programme and project management, process management, (project) secretary, interim management (temporarily filling a role) and consultancy;
- And issues within domains: Supply Chain & Operations, People Excellence, Strategy & Transformation, Finance & Technology, Healthcare and Public.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE RIGHT GUIDANCE AND DEVELOPMENT OF OUR YOUNG EXECUTIVES?
One of our principles is that you learn most from the work itself. We continuously make the link with practice, which is why the young executive works for a period of 2.5 years at various clients, within various work areas and domains. At each organisation and in each role, they grow as professionals, but always with the extensive support and guidance from Boer & Croon in the following areas:
- For each assignment, the young executive is paired with a senior colleague who provides substantive assignment guidance based on experience and expertise;
- Boer & Croon has an in-house Talent Manager who guides the young executive in achieving learning objectives and coaches in personal reflection and development;
- The Boer & Croon Management Development programme, with our partner X, which gives substance to a wide range of skills, such as: personal effectiveness, structuring, organising, starting a movement, interview techniques, influencing styles, working with groups, advising, presenting, taking control of progress, working agile, communication styles, entrepreneurship and, of course, project and programme management, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Young executives are part of an intervision group where they discuss practical situations with an external coach, get a grip on guarding their own limits and ensure a good balance;
- Training courses of their choice that match Boer & Croon's domains of expertise and knowledge within one of these fields.
Share this solution via...LinkedIn