HR Talent Acquisition Specialist (Solutions & Backoffice) for Boer & Croon
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about finding and selecting the very best candidates? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing management agencies at a top location in Amsterdam? Then you are the colleague we are looking for at Boer & Croon! Read the vacancy below:
Boer & Croon is a leading management agency with a broad range of services, including the management solutions: Finance & Technology, Operations, Public, People Excellence, Healthcare, Strategy & Transformation and the service lines, Interim Management and Executive search.
The strength of Boer & Croon lies in people. We believe in change from the inside out. This is how we work every day to make a positive impact. Through strong networks, proven leadership, and young talent, we dedicate ourselves every day to our clients and our network.
Results count - Get it done
At Boer & Croon, we do not write extensive reports. Our strength is connecting theory and practice and getting results quickly. We do this together in teams with our clients' employees. Together, we steer the project, monitor the "milestones," and ensure results.
To expand our team, we are looking for an HR Talent Acquisition Specialist who conducts job interviews with attention and commitment to ensure our personal approach throughout the procedure. In this role, you are the calling card of our organization and make potential new employees enthusiastic about Boer & Croon.
To top it off, we offer you the opportunity to come up with innovative and creative ideas that can further improve our (recruitment) processes and employer branding in our rapidly growing organization.
You will work within the HR & Recruitment team which includes @Bente Wijnen, @Annelotte Hendriks, @Maaike Zwijnenburg, @Sigrid Booij and @Hanneke van Helvoort.
We are close, open, ambitious and above all sociable. You will be stimulated to further develop yourself both professionally and personally, in addition you will learn a lot about the job market, different teams and functions.
Are you ready for this challenge? Read more below!
About the role
- You are in close contact with the hiring managers of Boer & Croon about the expansion needs of the team;
- You are responsible for the recruitment of a number of 'Solutions' and back office roles;
- You formulate a search strategy to find the right candidates, actively approach candidates and are their first point of contact;
- You ensure optimal stakeholder management towards all stakeholders;
- You conduct selection interviews, present candidates to Boer & Croon and keep a finger on the pulse of the further selection process;
- You work on various search assignments simultaneously and have many external contacts, especially with potential candidates and agencies;
- You help Boer & Croon think about employer branding (thinking up campaigns) and execution of labor market communication (social media channels, etc.);
- You monitor the effectiveness of the Boer & Croon campaigns and other actions and make adjustments where necessary.
- A completed college or university education;
- At least 3 years of work experience in recruitment or executive search;
- Affinity with the target group of candidates;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Enterprising, people-oriented, strong in planning and organizing;
- Stylistically flexible and organizationally sensitive.
- Salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience;
- Individual training opportunities;
- 27 vacation days per year;
- Discount on your sports subscription;
- OV Business Card;
- Telephone and laptop;
- Non-contributory pension which leaves you with more down the line;
- Work from home opportunities;
- A free and autonomous role but in connection with colleagues.
- Friday afternoon drinks and other activities;
- Role is open for 32 - 40 hours per week.