HR Talent Acquisition Specialist (Young Executives) for Boer & Croon
Working for one of the fastest growing management agencies in a prime location in Amsterdam? To expand our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us!
- You are responsible for filling our ongoing vacancies 'Young Executive' (high potentials with 1-2 years of work experience at start) and 'Manager' (professionals with 3-10 years of work experience at start). For this target group, you conduct the selection interviews, do the contract handling and organize and coordinate the events.
- You continuously monitor the candidate experience, quality and efficiency of our process.
- Together with the Business Manager Marketing & HR, you set up projects to improve recruitment processes (new ATS, work-at-site, candidate journey, onboarding, referral, etc.).
- You think along about our Employer Branding (designing campaigns) and implementation of labor market communication (social media channels etc.)
- You manage our Recruitment Taskforce; a team of 4 enthusiastic Young Executives who work on the recruitment of new colleagues.
- You closely monitor the effectiveness of our campaigns and other actions/means and adjust where necessary.
Boer & Croon is a leading management agency. Originating from its strong top-level interim management specialization, Boer & Croon has developed into a provider of a broad package of services and propositions, including various management solutions, restructuring, program management, interim management, and executive search. From experienced leadership to young talent.
The strength of Boer & Croon lies in people. The people we work with, the people we work for, and the people who work for us. We believe in change from the inside out. This is how we work every day to make a positive impact. Through strong networks, proven leadership and young talent, we are fully committed to our clients and network partners every day.
Results count - Get it done
At Boer & Croon, we do not write extensive reports. Our strength is connecting theory and practice and getting results quickly. We do this together in teams with our clients' employees. Together, we steer the project, monitor the "milestones," and ensure results.
- You have a completed HBO or WO education
- You have at least 2-4 years of working experience within recruitment with a similar target group
- You are an energetic and representative partner for our candidates
- You are a born networker and handy with social media
- You have affinity with the target group
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- (Organisation)- sensitive
Terms of employment
- 1e gesprek
- 2e gesprek
- Afstemming arbeidsvoorwaarden
Interested? We would like to receive your CV and cover letter by November 16, 2020. You can upload these via this link. The motivation letter can be addressed to Alissa Haasjes (Business Manager Marketing & HR). For questions, please contact email@example.com.