Our clients in this sector are logistics services providers and companies which play a key role around the largest logistics hubs in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands traditionally holds a strong position as a major transport hub and gateway to Europe. Recent trends and developments, however, call for new types of partnerships, and a stronger focus on profitable and innovative logistics operations.. In order to remain ahead of international competition, the seaports and airports in the Netherlands will need to enter into mutually empowering partnerships.
The emergence of e-commerce has created an extensive domestic distribution network, which poses many challenges to the internal organisations of logistics services providers. E-commerce is set to grow rapidly in both the B2C and B2B segments and will have a major impact on relationships within the supply chain and the position of wholesalers. In addition to large logistics companies, smaller (specialised) companies are also able to compete in this fast-changing world.
We are aware that entrepreneurship is what makes a real difference, and it is precisely in this area that Boer & Croon can add value, by supplying talented temporary or permanent employees from our network who have experience in the industry and/or have completed projects for logistics services providers.
Committed partners and associates
email@example.com | +31 (0)6 303 712 70
“This leading industry is crucial to our country. Strategic innovation calls for strategic management, which is spread out all over the world. It is fantastic to see first-hand how well people in this industry work together.”
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0)6 317 636 96
"The growing complexity of the logistics industry, combined with my experience in this sector, makes it particularly exciting for me to be given the opportunity to solve leadership issues in this field."
Boer & Croon has taken on many projects in the Logistics and Transport industry in recent years. We have provided a selection of these projects below.
- Appointment of a CFO at an international logistics services provider
- Temporary appointment of a CEO at a logistics services provider specialising in warehousing and distribution in the food sector.
- Program management for the complex multi-site implementation for a new customer at a global logistics services provider
- Appointment of a Global Account Director at an international logistics services provider
- Appointment of a CEO and COO at a logistics services provider
- Appointment of a Lean6Sigma program director at one of the largest logistics hubs in the Netherlands
- Temporary appointment of a COO at a provider of parcel delivery and express delivery services
- Overall project management as part of a larger tender for an international logistics services provider
- Supervision of a top-line-growth program at a logistics services provider specialising in liquid bulk transport
- Appointment of an Air Division Director at an international logistics services provider
- Program management for the implementation of a transport management system at an international logistics services provider
- Temporary appointment of a European Sales Director at a logistics services provider operating in the bulk transport sector
- IT program management for a strategic reorientation at one of the largest logistics organisations in the Netherlands