Within the financial services industry, we focus on banks, insurers, pension administrators, pension funds, asset management companies and other financial services providers.
The crisis the Dutch financial industry underwent some years ago led to government interventions, far-reaching regulations and various measures to shore up the capital base of the country’s financial institutions. At the same time, the industry has been undergoing a radical transformation in recent years, based on customer centricity and more transparent and affordable products. We are witnessing a dual trend: job cuts and corporate retrenchment, offset by investments in new concepts and technologies, standardisation of products and services, and IT and online marketing. In addition to more traditional banks and individuals who implement these far-reaching regulations, there is also a growing demand for qualified managers who introduce new retail concepts and apply state-of-the-art marketing and online concepts.
Boer & Croon and Financial Services
Boer & Croon plays a leading role in helping to create the bank of the future, new pension systems and other innovative concepts and technologies. With our networks, we connect organisations, trends and developments. Our careful selection process ensures that we have a permanent pool of talented managers to help direct these changes and who are willing to commit to organisations for shorter or longer periods of time (sometimes as permanent employees).
Our partnerships with debt management departments at major Dutch banks have resulted in a large number of restructuring and recovery projects carried out for various clients of these banks.
email@example.com | +31 (0)6 547 925 98
Boer & Croon has taken on many projects in the financial industry in recent years. We have provided a selection of these projects below.
- Supplying a CEO (permanent position) to one of the major pension administrators
- Designing the SME division within a large bank
- Managing an IT project at a major health insurance company
- Managing a large asset management company
- Project management for a large organisational change process at a pension administrator
- Providing risk management services to a major bank
- Supplying an HR director to a major bank
- Supplying a program director to a financial regulator
- Managing a bank’s large property (real-estate) division