Boer & Croon offers proven talent a challenging role as a Manager. A combination of complex assignments, specialist knowledge and in-house entrepreneurship offers you the opportunity to significantly develop yourself.
CRITICAL THINKING, ENTREPRENEURIAL APPROACH
INDEPENDENTLY DELIVERING SUSTAINABLE IMPACT
You will be able to start work as a Manager within the following Solutions:
Finance & Technology
Transformation & Realisation - Commercial Excellence
- People Excellence
Transformation & Restructuring
is the average age of our Managers
is the size of our Managers group
various Solutions which you as Manager can join
MAKING AN IMPACT & PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Carry out assignments where you make a real impact, independently or as part of a team
- Further improve and expand specific Solutions, and by doing so, consequently determine the direction as well
- Clients & challenges throughout the whole of the Netherlands
- Think, act & achieve tangible results
- Assignments varying from 3 to 9 months
- A firm foundation and solid knowledge network stemming from Boer & Croon
- High level of responsibility and room for entrepreneurship
- Continuous focus on both personal and professional development
You are never done learning
Have you now become enthusiastic to start working as a Manager at Boer & Croon? Good to hear! Below, you will find all information about or application process steps.
- 1. Upload your CV
- 2. Coffee date (optional)
- 3. First interview
- 5. Second interview
- 6. Final assessment round
Apply via this website. Upload your CV and answer two questions about your motivation: 'Why are you interested in Boer & Croon?' and 'What interests you in the role of Manager?' We find it particularly interesting to hear why you fit in at Boer & Croon.
We aim to complete the entire application process within approximately 3-4 weeks. The starting date is usually on the 1st of the month, although there is, of course, always room for some flexibility in coordinating this. Do you have any further questions about the application process? Please contact our recruitment department at email@example.com.