The Transformation & Restructuring Community is made up of ten highly experienced (interim) managers in the field of Transformation & Restructuring: Mark de Haas, Jochem van Bueren, Anton van Dam, Rob Schuyt, André Hooijman, Cees den Ouden, René de Wit, Ton Christiaanse, Wilfred van der Maas and Ties de Ruyter de Wildt.
THE TRANSFORMATION & RESTRUCTURING COMMUNITY
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- implementation and guidance of reorganisations/restructuring
- restoration and recovery projects
- supplying experienced managers/ executives who can fulfil the role of CEO/CRO/CFO/change manager
- review (quick scan) aimed at mapping out the market, strengths and weaknesses, management, liquidity/profitability/financing, culminating in a plan of action
- auxiliary management and specialists
- guidance on financing/refinancing
- guidance on the sale of sections/a company
- legal support, amongst other things, for collapsed and pre-pack administration
- restoring the confidence of financiers/banks
Our clients are mostly executive management, supervisory boards or shareholders.