Code of Conduct
Boer & Croon sets itself high standards and is committed to providing high-quality services in the field of management. Compliance with this code of conduct is primarily the responsibility of our employees and professionals, but is also assessed by the Boer & Croon management board.
Clients: trust and respect
- Clients and customers entrust us with their most important, sensitive, and confidential management information. We will always treat this information with the utmost confidentiality and respect and handle it in an objective and ethical manner.
- Information from clients will never be used outside the context of the assignment without their permission. Nor will we seek to profit from the use of the client's confidential information.
- Nor will we ever take the initiative to offer an employee of the client a term of employment elsewhere.
- If a client is dissatisfied with the execution of an assignment, we will treat this complaint in a professional and conscientious manner.
ASSIGNMENTS: COMPETENT AND OBJECTIVE
- We accept only those assignments for which we are actually qualified, both in terms of expertise and experience.
- In the event that we can no longer guarantee our objectivity, or there is a conflict of interest, we will immediately notify the client and, if deemed necessary, withdraw ourselves from the assignment.
FEES: REASONABLE AND LEGITIMATE
- We always strive to ensure that the services provided are proportionate to the price that is paid for them. Remuneration must be both reasonable and legitimate, and in proportion to the quality of the services provided and the responsibilities we accept.
- We will always agree on a fee in a transparent manner and in advance.
- Where we recommend the services of third parties (other than employees, interim managers or associates who are offered and invoiced by Boer & Croon) to the client, we do so without accepting any fee for this.
- Additional assignments given to Boer & Croon during the term of an assignment shall always be issued in consultation with an independent person working on behalf of the client, whereby the fees to be paid shall be agreed upon in a transparent manner for the client.
OUR PROFESSION: DIGNIFIED AND NEVER MISLEADING
- Boer & Croon takes its profession and customers extremely seriously and holds integrity in high esteem. Consequently, we respect the intellectual property of our clients, fellow businesses, and independent professionals at all times.
- We conduct our profession with dignity and never present ourselves to the outside world in a misleading manner.