The impact of ESG
Towards sustainable business models
Companies are under pressure to maintain their market position while building a sustainable future. To do so, they will have to continuously invest in product development and innovative services.
ESG: a set of EU regulations, is high on the corporate agenda. ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance and refers to the three central factors by which the sustainability and social impact of an investment can be measured:
- Environmental: how can you contribute to a sustainable future by reducing your environmental impact and investing in green initiatives?
- Social impact: how can you contribute to a healthy and energetic society by pursuing equality, diversity, inclusiveness and respecting labour rights?
- Good governance: how to create long-term (brand) value and trust through transparent and ethical governance and accountability of policies.
ESG and our expertises
Find out how we can helpEvery issue is unique. Schedule an appointment with one of our consultants for a suitable solution.
Finance & Technology
Boer & Croon helps organisations make the impact of investments on ESG themes transparent. For example, by setting up a BI tool, software with which a dashboard can be set up to track all relevant steering information in real-time in a single storage. This allows you to see the impact of decisions on both turnover and sustainability and make any necessary adjustments in time.
Strategy & Transformation
Our Strategy & Transformations team helps organisations define the ESG strategy, operationalise the objectives across the organisation and achieve the required transformation in the teams and processes.
Supply Chain & Operations
Regulation also embraces supply chain responsibility for organisations. This is one of the biggest challenges within companies' sustainability efforts. Every company has at least a best-efforts obligation to ensure that within its chain everything is done according to the rules. If this effort obligation is neglected, the company can be held responsible. Boer & Croon helps organisations make the chain transparent and identify excesses in time.
The ESG strategy is not only about reducing the carbon footprint in healthcare and the responsible use of raw materials. It is also about creating a healthy working environment for employees and being accountable for the policies pursued. It is important to realise that ESG as a concept is often still relatively new to healthcare organisations.
Besides management solutions, Boer & Croon has thematic communities in which interdisciplinary issues are worked on. Always with the same goal in mind: Get it Done!
- Johan Traa, as a Finance & Technology solution partner, has been introduced to the ESG topics that are on the agenda of the CIO, CTO and CFO. So for example on reporting, KPI and steering information.
- Steven van Dalen is senior manager Strategy & Transformation and an expert in chain cooperation and chain responsibility.
Within our unique network of management partners are interim managers with experience and expertise in every conceivable area of the ESG legislation.
The secret of our solutions is collaboration. Not just on paper, but in our customers' everyday practice. We really become part of your team. And we only leave when everyone on this team works with the solutions we have developed together.
Only with guts and mutual understanding will national sustainable supply chain legislation become a success