A barrier-free healthcare sector
Working together for accessible care
Due to care demand growth, labour market shortages, digitisation issues and new medical technology, the pressure on healthcare to reorder itself is more significant than ever. Access to care is at stake. And healthcare employees demand a future vision with perspective.
- Regional cooperation between different types of healthcare institutions (semi)public and private parties is needed for future-proof care. Portfolio choices and new organisational structures are required to reshape patient flows. This puts traditional relationships and certainties under pressure. We help shape this cooperation based on realistic expectations and best practices.
- Digitalisation and deployment of technology contribute to accessible and high-quality care. The tightening labour market is accelerating this, but there is also great promise for the professional and the patient/client. Transmural digitalisation, in particular, can create a lot of value. Our specialists can suggest and implement the right digital strategy.
- Healthcare institutions need to automate, optimise processes and maximise human potential to remain future-proof continuously. Keeping employees interested and committed is also important to prevent a care infarct. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI can relieve caregivers and free up the hands needed at the bedside.
- The financial health of healthcare institutions is essential for the accessibility of healthcare now and in the future. Strengthening the business case of healthcare institutions is necessary to re-create room for innovation in times of financial tightness.
Healthcare and our expertises
Find out how we can helpEvery issue is unique. Schedule an appointment with one of our specialists for a suitable solution.
Due to care demand growth, labour market shortages, digitisation issues and new medical technology, the pressure on healthcare to reorder itself is greater than ever. Access to healthcare is at stake. Boer & Croon wants to support the healthcare sector by guiding this transformation with realisation power. We bring acceleration and power to change, to work with you to future-proof the organisation. With the right people and teams for the necessary connection in the region, with technology partners and a future-oriented strategy.
We work for hospitals, primary care, mental health care, elderly care, care for the disabled and youth care. And we are an experienced partner for health insurers, industry associations, umbrella organisations and research institutes.
Strategy & Transformation
Keeping healthcare accessible in the future often requires transformation and restructuring. Boer & Croon often plays a central role in this type of change with a short-term and a long-term focus. From laying down a strategy to realising it to achieve the goals. These are often far-reaching processes in which we involve all stakeholders. We achieve structural improvement and cost reductions through tight project and programme management, optimisation of systems and processes and change management to create support.
- René Backker is partner Healthcare and knows the sector inside out. He previously worked at OPG, Alliance Healthcare and Alcure.
- Anoesjka van Aanholt is partner Healthcare and focuses on interim management and executive search in the healthcare sector.
The secret of our solutions is collaboration. Not just on paper, but in our customers' everyday practice. We really become part of your team. And we only leave when everyone on this team works with the solutions we have developed together.