Our managers aspire to reach the top: they’re eager to take on great challenges and do not limit themselves to one organisation. They’re willing to commit to a project for shorter or longer periods of time and demonstrate flexibility when it comes to contractual terms. To ensure the quality of our network we select our managers with great care. The professionals who make up our network are considered first for any vacancies we have available.
Managers are invited to best practice exchange events dedicated to a specific theme three or four times a year and have the opportunity to share experiences with other members of the network and ask problems to, or seek advice from, their professional peers. We often involve managers currently in our network in the recruitment or selection process for new candidates.
We also work with communities: groups of people who have a shared interest based on their profession or the sector or industry in which they are employed. We are always in the process of improving our communities, and are looking for executive managers interested in joining our network or our communities.
To qualify as a member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Having the ambition to reach the top
- Experience as a senior manager or functional manager
- Experience in multiple organisations
- At least 15 years of professional experience
- Flexible, open-minded and willing to continue to grow professionally
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable reputation and recommended by at least 3 referees